This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 12 December, 2018.
Manual for Spiritual Warfare
Price: £ 24.99
Like it or not, you are at war. You face a powerful enemy out to destroy you. You live on the battlefield, so you can't escape the conflict. It s a spiritual war with crucial consequences in your everyday life and its outcome will determine your eternal destiny. You must engage the Enemy. And as you fight, you need a Manual for Spiritual Warfare.
This guide for spiritual warriors will help you recognise, resist, and overcome the Devil s attacks. Part One, Preparing for Battle, answers these critical questions:
- Who is Satan, and what powers does he have?
- What are his typical strategies?
- Who fights him alongside us in battle?
- What spiritual weapons and armour do we possess?
- How do we keep the Enemy out of our camp?
Part Two, Aids in Battle, provides you these essential resources:
- Teaching about spiritual warfare from Scripture and Church documents
- Scripture verses for battle
- Wisdom and inspiration from saints who fought Satan
- Prayers for protection, deliverance, and victory
- Rosary meditations, hymns, and other devotions for spiritual combat
St. Paul urges us to fight the good fight of the faith (1 Tim 6:12). Take this Manual for Spiritual Warfare with you into battle.
Tan Books, 2016. Imitation Leather, 344 pages.